Many psychologists and practitioners supporting EdPsychs Ltd have an additional speciality in the area of supporting the mental health and wellbeing of students and staff in a school. Available training and support includes:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) for children and/or staff (costed at £105 per 50-minute session) and delivered by CBT therapists and EPs with a CBT qualification
- Training on the MAP mindfulness programme delivered by JM (EP) and advanced to an entire Year group, school staff or to practitioners wanting to be trained to deliver this programme, costed directly by JM and separate to EdPsychs Ltd
- Training on attachment disorders (delivered by LW (EP) over a two day inset to school staff and costed at £1200 for the full two-day course)
- Training on delivering school based Solution Focused Brief Therapy delivered by KM (EP) as a one-day course and costed at £900 for the day
- Training on completing school based anxiety assessments and interventions delivered to Teaching Assistants and Learning Mentors by Assistant Psychologists and costed at £250 per day
If you would like support for your school in one of the areas listed above please contact us to arrange this by completing the form provided (below).