Welcome to our website
The term 'EdPsychs' or 'us' or 'we' refers to Ed Psychs Ltd, company registration number 6862108 who are based at 10 Harley Street, London, W1G 9PF.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website, and/or the user of our services (including initial contacts).
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Contacting EdPsychs to work with an individual or school constitutes permission to work with that individual or school once payment is received.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the services that they offer or provide. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without EdPsychs’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by EdPsychs and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of EdPsychs. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, EdPsychs takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of EdPsychs ©EdPsychs 2017. ALL rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Educational psychology services
- Educational consultancy services
- Individual, group, class and whole school support
- Support to children, parents, adults, schools and organizations
- Services described and presented throughout the site are for general guidance only. Individual psychologists are consultants rather than employees of EdPsychs Ltd, and they will use their professional judgment on a case-by-case basis to deliver the services offered (including choice of resources used) to best meet the needs of the client. They may adapt, refine, select, limit, extend, remove or re-apply measures on the basis of the individual circumstances of the client and on the basis of professional good practice. The service descriptions advanced represent general good practice and our service delivery model, but this may change on a case-by-case basis dependent on the needs and circumstances of the client.
Cancellation or change of appointment for individual work with a child
- We’d be grateful if you could provide at least 5 working days notice prior to the confirmed appointment. This gives your psychologist time to reschedule their work, and offer your time to another client.
- We can then reschedule a time for you if one is available, or provide you with a full refund.
- Cancellations received less that 5 working days prior to an appointment are non-refundable.
- We cannot provide a refund for missed appointments
For work with a high preparation time (e.g. training, group work, whole class work or research)
- If you would like to reschedule training, we will attempt to reschedule if the psychologist has time available.
- Alternatively we can provide a 50% refund if we receive up to 5 working days notice of cancellation.
- Unfortunately we cannot provide a refund for cancellations received less than 5 working days prior to an appointment, or for missed appointments.